Friday, June 5, 2009

Vacations Galore!!!

So this is the first time I have sat down at the computer more than ten minutes in the past three weeks. It really has been a crazy time! We have gone on a few vacations this month and had a great time! First we went to Los Angeles for a few days. We of course went to Disneyland and toured LA famous places- drinks at the Chateu Marmont (famous hotel), dinner at Geisha House (co-owned by Aston Kutcher) and went window shopping on Rodeo Drive. The following week we trekked up to Lake Tahoe for my dear friend Autum’s Wedding. We had a fabulous time getting to know the other couples and the wedding was of course gorgeous. I even had to whip out my roger rabbit dance move at the reception-no video or photos of that though L We returned from that and had one day of rest then I was off to Fresno to attend the Paramore/No Doubt concert-which was amazing by the way. I took my cousins Laura and Mary along and they had a wonderful time as well. The following day we hopped on a plane bound for Missouri-my grandparents live there and I was due for a visit J We really had a blast over there. We got a feel of the farm country since my grnadparents live in the middle of it and a taste of the big city by going to Branson for the day. Here are some pictures of our most recent adventures. Enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


0 comments: