Friday, October 17, 2008

We are oh so very lazy!

I know there hasn't been many updates in a month, but we have been extremely busy so let me feel you in:

Rob and I both have been very busy with work. Rob travels to Napa twice a week so that can get pretty tiring, but he such an awesome husband and great worker! Me on the other hand, have been working and going to school. As the Practice Manager at work, I am trying to expand our dental practice and one of the things I did was get us in a Health Fair at LucasFilm ( yep George Lucas's company) We basically had a booth set up, met with people, handed out new toothbrushes and had a raffle. It was a lot of fun, but tons of work. In addition to work I have school this semester which is insane. I love it, and I have always wanted a degree, but it can be tiring.

So, with this catch up blog there is no new pictures-my camera has been dead for weeks. I just forget to charge it, but it is charging as we speak. Our weather has been amazing here so Im going out tommorow and taking tons of pictures...so soon my friends...soon

0 comments: